Sketch It!

 Hello! Welcome back to my blog post! It's been a while, so how are you all? I hope you're having a great day! I'm bringing a sketched scene from a story I read earlier today! I may not have drawn it well, but I did my best!


David Herbert Lawrence's story is titled The Lovely Lady. It is approximately 4000 words long. The plot revolves around a beautiful old lady in her 70s who lives in her luxurious home with her son and niece. Robert, the niece's cousin, sparked her interest. But, of course, the old lady named Pauline was opposed to cousin marriages, which posed a problem for the niece named Ciss. She learned something shocking about Robert's late brother, Henry. Finally, the two married, and Pauline died of illness.


Now, here is a specific scene I've written and wanted to share with you all:



This scene takes place after Ciss (the brown-haired woman) discovers something shocking about Henry, Robert's late brother. Despite wearing make-up, the old lady in her 70s who was once described as a beautiful lady in her 30s grew old when she entered the room. I chose this because I don't understand how someone can look older in a matter of hours! I'm guessing she's a vampire because she repeatedly said "It was my fault!" about her son's death, but it's just fiction. That scene is still vivid in my mind. I can imagine her old facial features in a black dress, so I drew that scene above!


So, that's all I'm going to show you; I hope this illustration sparks your imagination as you read the story!

ciao!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit Up!

The Perfect Song

My Emoji Stories