My Emoji Stories part 2

 Hello hello! And welcome back to my blog! But first, you're probably wondering, why part 2? It's for my assignment, after all! Without further ado, let's get to the rest of this blog!

 


I'm bringing a myth today, Hercules: 12 Labors, by TED-Ed and narrated by Alex Gendler. The video lasts 7:50 minutes. The myth tells of Hercules' journey to complete 12 labors in order to be forgiven by Goddess Hera for his crime. Throughout his labors, Hercules demonstrated inhuman strength and the ability to perform impossible tasks, such as defeating mythical beasts and dealing with other gods/goddesses. So, this is the emoji that best represents my expression while watching the myth!

 😲😲😲

Yes! I was stunned and occasionally had my mouth agape, haha! I'd seen the Disney adaptation of the myth, but this particular video fascinates me and is more focused on Hercules' abilities. Like how he easily dispatched The Nemean Lion, and how he only needed to sail to the Amazon land of Themyscira and retrieve Hippolyta's belt, which she willingly gave to him without bloodshed! Don't even get me started on the time he shot an arrow at the sun, and the sun god Helios lent him his chariot so Hercules could continue his journey to the island of Erytheia. It's both fascinating and amusing at the same time, but I was mostly surprised.

 

And with that, you have reached the end of this blog post! Isn't it a quick read? Haha! I also wish I could write more in the future because I enjoy writing and sharing what I've recently read or watched with you. Let's just hope I'll be able to write something else soon.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit Up!

The Perfect Song

My Emoji Stories