An Interview with Freyja and Loki

 Hello beautiful people! and welcome back to my blog! It's been a while, hasn't it?


Now I'm going to tell you about my interview with my partner today! We spoke with Freyja and Loki from Chris Rose's story The Brisingamen Necklace. It's a 2000-word-long mythical and fictional story. The plot revolves around the beautiful but greedy Freyja, who purchased a diamond necklace from the dark elves, which Odin did not approve of. As a result, she suffered the consequences of starting a war in the condition that every time a man died in the war, she would bring them back to life, resulting in an eternal war.


And here is the result of our interview with both of the characters!~





In this project, I felt really challenged, especially with my introverted personality. I never really like speaking to unfamiliar people, let alone working alongside them! But for the sake of me and my partner, I overcame that fear, and the recording went surprisingly smooth! Of course, there are obstacles during the process of making this project, but this is where the teamwork shows its magic! The key is communication, especially when we're currently living in different cities.


So, that's all for today; let me know what you think of our interview video!

ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suit Up!

The Perfect Song

My Emoji Stories